Get ready for a rollicking romp around Midtown in this exhilarating scavenger hunt presented by the Wayne State University College of Fine Performing and Communication Arts! Your team of four or more will decipher clues that will lead you to five Noel Night destinations. At each destination, you'll take selfie pictures of yourself as proof of your "answers". The first three teams to cross the finish line with the most correct answers will receive a jolly pack of prizes.
On December 2, 2017, check-in at the southwest corner of Warren and Woodward Avenues! The reindeer round up begins at 4:45 p.m. -- teams must be checked in by 4:55 p.m. to participate. The starting bells begin at 5:00 p.m.
Reindeer Run Rules
Win a prize pack by being one of the first three teams to cross the finish line with the most correct answers.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Meet on the SW corner of Woodward and Warren Avenues to check in.
- You'll receive the clue list and then you'll be sent on your way.
- Decipher each clue and travel to each location. Take a selfie of your entire team, then proceed with the next clue.
- Once you have completed the task, hurry to the finish line to be one of the first three teams to cross the finish line and snag a prize.
- Teams must have four or more participants.
- Teams must stay together.
- Teams must present their selfies to the event judges.
- Reindeer Run is a timed event. Teams must complete the challenge and reach the finish line no later than 6:30 p.m. to be eligible for a prize.
*****THIS EVENT IS NOT A MARATHON OR RACE.
5221 Gullen Mall
Detroit, MI 48202
For more information about this event, please contact Da'Stanza Murphy at 313-577-5448 or firstname.lastname@example.org.