The Vice President for Research invites all new faculty to a welcoming reception on October 23, 2019 from 3 to 5 p.m. at the Integrative Biosciences Center (IBio).
- See the IBio building, designed in accordance with the U.S. Green Building Council’s 2009 LEED Standards for New Construction and Major Renovations and received a LEED Silver rating
- Meet our staff and learn how they can help you
- Share your research interests and needs
- Meet other new faculty
- Hear tips from second year faculty
- Receive a complimentary copy of New York Times bestseller If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face?: My Adventures in the Art and Science of Relating and Communicating by Alan Alda
We look forward to seeing you there!
Integrative Biosciences Center
6135 Woodward Ave.
Detroit , MI 48202
For more information about this event, please contact Mary Serowik at 577-4451 or firstname.lastname@example.org.