UPG and Wayne State University are currently seeking volunteers with clinical experience to assist with COVID-19 mobile testing in two sites: 400 Mack, Detroit, MI and ACCESS located at 6450 Maple St, Dearborn, MI 48126.
Volunteer needs include the following:
- Shift Roles: Pre-Intake: Greet and initial screening (Non-Clinical)
- Intake: Registration (Non-Clinical)
- Testing and Processing: Nasopharyngeal swab collection (Past Clinical Experience Preferred)
- Quality Assurance: Quality check and storage (Non-Clinical)
- Post-screening Follow-up: Case management (Non-Clinical)
- Administrative: Administrative tasks as assigned (Non-Clinical)
Shifts are (Mon-Sun):
Morning- 6:00am – 1:00pm
Afternoon- 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Evening - 3:00pm – 8:00pm
Who can volunteer:
Any faculty and staff member with clincal experience is welcome to volunteer. 100 volunteers per day are needed.
Please fill out the registration from this notice, and a volunteer coordinator will contact you shortly to schedule you.
UPG and ACCESS
For more information about this event, please contact Beth Foster at 586-260-4738 or firstname.lastname@example.org.