Wayne State's ResearchOne and the BEST Program invite the Wayne State community to a clinical research symposium, "Preparing for a Career in Clinical Research: A One Day Primer for Basic Scientists."
The event will be held on June 15, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the IBio building, located at 6135 Woodward.
Guest speakers will include:
- James Paxton, M.D., director of clinical research, Detroit Receiving Hospital
- Robert Sherwin, M.D., director of clinical resarch, Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Claire Pearson, M.D., MPH, director of clinical research, St. John Hospital
- Anthony Lagina, M.D., director, Wayne State BioBank; professor, Emergency Medicine, Wayne State School of Medicine and Detroit Receiving Hospital
- Lynn Marie Mango, MPH, director of grants management, Wayne State University
- Christian Reynolds, Ph.D., translational research scientist, School of Medicine, Wayne State University
9 a.m. to 12 noon: Seminar and breakfast (open to faculty and staff) - Topic: Clinical Research
12 noon to 3 p.m.: Discussion and lunch (open to trainees) - Topic: Mock Research Development and Discussion.
The event is free; registration is required. Questions? Please contact Abhinav Krishnan at email@example.com.
Integrative Biosciences Center
6135 Woodward Ave.
Detroit , MI 48202
For more information about this event, please contact Ahbi Krishnan at 313-577-0255 or firstname.lastname@example.org.