Sponsored Program Administration is pleased to provide a training demonstration of the Cayuse Research Suite. Cayuse (formerly Evisions) is the university's solution for sponsored project life-cycle management from proposal to award to close-out.
Cayuse tracks research proposals and award activity, provides for streamlined internal routing and approval of proposals, facilitates submission to sponsor systems (Grants.gov), and stores proposal documents.
Cayuse allows users expanded access to proposal development, submission, and award information through a very simple, user-friendly interface.
The system includes the following features:
- Extra validations and error checking to ensure proposal will be error free upon submission to Grants.gov
- System-to-system data transmission for >99% of all Grants.gov and Research.gov opportunities
- Budget builder tool includes fringe benefits, F&A rates, inflation rates, and multi-year replication
- Proposal development (budget, narrative, compliance questions)
- Re-use data and copy proposals
- Robust routing and approval
- Database of all sponsored program activity
- Tracking of proposals and awards to subcontractors
- Intuitive User Interface
5057 Woodward 3rd Floor Conference Room
Detroit, MI 48202
For more information about this event, please contact Tim Foley at 577-8357 or email@example.com.