Children ages 4 to 18 are invited to participate in a variety of activities between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Activities include:
- Remarkable Brain: 10 to 11:30 a.m., Science Hall Room 2038
- Bouncing Bubbles: 10 to 11:30 a.m., Science Hall Room 2046
- Planting in the Greenhouse: 10 to 11:30 a.m., Science Hall 4th Floor
- Geology Mineral Museum: 10 a.m. to noon, Old Main Room 0205
- Gordon L. Grosscup Museum of Anthropology: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Old Main Room 1219
- Check-in and photo booth: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Towers Café hallway
- Face painting: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Towers Café hallway
- Caricatures: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Towers Café hallway
- Theatre and Dance at Wayne information table: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Towers Café hallway
- Art Department Gallery: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Community Arts
- Towers Residential Suites tours: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Hangout with “W”: 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Towers Residential Suites
- Planetarium shows: 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Old Main Room 0209
- “Zulu Patrol: Down to Earth” (ages 5-8): 11:30 a.m. to noon
- “Invaders of Mars” (ages 8-12): Noon to 12:30 p.m.
- “Night Sky” (older kids): 12:30 to 1 p.m.
- “Invaders of Mars”: 1 to 1:30 p.m.
- “Night Sky”: 1:30 to 2 p.m.
- Open gym: Noon to 2 p.m., Mort Harris Recreation and Fitness Center
- Coloring: Noon to 2 p.m., Mort Harris Recreation and Fitness Center
- Unicorn Slime: Noon to 2 p.m., Mort Harris Recreation and Fitness Center
- Scavenger hunt and creepy crawlies: 12:30 to 2 p.m., Natural History Museum, Biological Sciences
- Fun with Electromagnets: 1 to 2 p.m., David Adamany Undergraduate Library, 2ndFloor
- 1 to 1:30 p.m.
- 1:30 to 2 p.m.
You must be present with your child at all times, and you will need to sign a waiver for fitness participation.
Secure your spot and bring your future Warrior to campus for a day of inspiration and fun.
For more information about this event, please contact Emily Connelly at 8103997100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.