Sign up to Compete!
ALL WAYNE COUNTY STAFF AND FAMILIES - WCSO Field Day and Community Fun Day
The purpose of this event is to annually devote a day-long competition and activity to promote camaraderie amongst the first responders and the community we serve. Embracing family involvement and children activities; meanwhile, promoting health and safety, this event will include strategic exercises, display and athletic contests.
Please join the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office (WCSO) on Saturday, July 29th, as we host our 2nd annual “WCSO Field Day and Community Event”. The event is hyped to showcase the athletic and endurance abilities of our officers, as well providing a wide range of educational and safety demonstrations to the community. Our goal is to provide our intergenerational audience with an insight into the WCSO’s agility skills in a fun environment for all to enjoy.
Contact Team Captains today for team registration information:
- Motor Unit Sgt. L. Smith 313.218.4767
- Basketball Cpl. A. Parker 313.347.6969
- Obstacle Course Ofc. Andrew Geldmacher 586.718.6392
- Mounted Unit Sgt. R. Davis 313.310.6883 and Sgt. L. Smith 313.218.4767
- Track and Field Sgt. M. Boehmer 313.929.0006 or Cpl. D. Grimes 313.656.7554
- Tug of War Sgt. D. Mckee 313.207.2498 (Female) Ofc. A. Geldmacher 586.718.6392 (Men)
- Softball Cpl. G. Harris 586.339.4601, Ofc.T.Turton-Holman (Men) 910.476.5192 D. Mears 313.224.2406 (Female)
Children's activities include, but are not limited to: bounce house, face painting, tattooing, clown, magic tricks. Expect the day to be filled with helpful information, prizes, food, sportsmanship and entertainment.
Deadline to enter is Friday, July 14, 2017.
Matthaei Physical Education Center
5101 John C. Lodge
Detroit, MI 48202
For more information about this event, please contact Sgt. Diane McKee at 313-875-5119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.